Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Time is here


I was thanking my Lord yesterday for spring time and then the fickleness of a Colorado spring started rearing it's ugly head. It had been nice the past couple of days and had been drying up, when all of a sudden I wake up this morning to a light dusting of snow. I have to say I am not happy. I had my whole day set to deep dig some upper beds even though it was still a little wet, but my day has since changed.

Lately I had been planning on getting some soap making done and such, so looks like my agenda has changed. Wait, wait it looks like the sun is breaking through the morning and maybe just maybe it might clear up. I can only hope.

I have a few deliveries to do today not too much but I should finish up early enough to have a little time this evening to plan my work for next week. We also need to start more seedlings for April planting, tomatoes, brocoli, leeks, and others can be started now for planting in the GH in April. Busy Busy Busy once spring hits there is no slowing down for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment